VERY IMPORTANT NOTICES AND EXPLANATION OF CATALOGUING TERMS
Terms used in catalogue is described in the following ways:
- By : The authors of this catalog believe in their opinion that this work was made by this maker.
- Attributed to : A work believed to be by this maker by popular consensus or traditional opinion, but we do not necessarily agree.
- Ascribed to : A work believed to be by this maker in the opinion of the authors or authorities of the accompanying certificates or literature , but we do not necessarily agree.
- Workshop of : A work was probably executed by someone on the premises of and possibly under the direct supervision of the named maker.
- School of ：A work by a follower of the maker or in the style of works associated with the area.
- Labeled : An instrument not necessarily the work was made by this maker but bears such a label.
Sunrise shall not warrant any explanation and/or comment with respect to the exhibits, and such explanation and/or comment in this catalogue shall be for reference only.